NOPLEX is back, this time taking Yager Bombers (Lord Cadaverous, DruidicWarrior3, General Bourbon, ForbiddenStar, Melvin II, Shot Hunter ll, and WSxHeavyarms) into the Spotlight with this interview!
1) Where does your team name, “Yager Bombers”, come from?
Lord Cadaverous- Two things. 1) Best drink known to man and 2) Yager spelled with a Y is a German light infantry. How can you get lighter than carrying a hammer and sword?
2) How did you and your teammates first meet each other?
Lord Cadaverous- Me and ForbiddenStar have known each other for 21 years and I met my other teammates through GrifballHub.
3) What made y’all decide to form a Grifball team?
Lord Cadaverous- I’ve been playing grifball since it became a gametype. I love Red vs. Blue and destroying Grif. The love of the game that’s for sure.
4) Do you have any pregame rituals or activities that help you prepare for a league game?
Lord Cadaverous- Mainly picking on our runner Melvin and going into custom game practice.
5) How would you describe your experience with the AGLA?
Lord Cadaverous- Everyone has been nice and courteous in our division. We are all here to have a good time!
6) Will your team be returning next season? Why or Why not?
Lord Cadaverous- If the next season is in Halo 4, we may take a little time to test the waters before we decide to join again.
7) Do you think there are any changes we could make to improve the AGLA?
Lord Cadaverous- Teams showing up at their scheduled time more and maybe speeding up the forfeit process.
8) Favorite games to play outside of the Halo series?
Lord Cadaverous- Minecraft and Skyrim. My girlfriend ForbiddenStar is ranked #110 in Minecraft for mining on peaceful.
9) How excited are you for the release of Halo 4?
Lord Cadaveous- Extremely excited. I would pay $1000 for a copy early if I had the money.
10) How terrible exactly is Melvin’s internet?
Lord Cadaverous- I’d rather get a male order husband from Russia than play on Melvin’s host.
11) Do you have any closing comments?
Lord Cadaverous- I’ve always loved grifball and will continue to play it. What can I say? Grifball kicks ass!